Challenge 31

Are you looking for ways to improve your blogging?  Here is a place for you:  The 31 Day Challenge.

The 31 Days Challenge is based on Problogger (Darren Rowse) original 31 Days to Build a Better Blog project run in August 2007.  During this period a groups of edubloggers and non-profits collaborated together to work through the daily tasks, complete the project and become better bloggers. This wiki has been set up using Sue Waters’s resources from this original 31 Day Project. Sue Waters blogs at The Edublogger and Mobile Technology in TAFE.

During 2009, we created a 31 Day Challenge Wiki for anyone to work through the challenge.  The purpose of this wiki is to provide a collaborative wiki where groups can work through the 31 Days Project at their own pace while helping each other by watching and commenting on each other’s task progress.

Feel free to visit the blog to work through the challenge or get ideas!  During the challenge, you post reflections on your blog.  My reflections are posted tagged 31 Day Challenge.  The wiki also includes links to participants blogs.

One thought on “Challenge 31

1. Very nice blogging tips. I love your project after read this article.You made some good points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most persons will consent with your site.
    .Net Developer India